What documents are needed for loan applications:

Consumer Loans - For members requesting their very first loan with the credit union we require a recent pay stub or tax return (self-employed).  When requesting a collateral secured loan please provide the year, make, model and preferably vehicle identification number (VIN).  Pre-approval requests are also available for members who may want to shop around prior to selecting a specific vehicle. 

Home Loans - Those interested in a home loan are asked to provide the following documentation:  recent pay stub or tax return (self-employed), current mortgage statement, copy of homeowner's insurance and most recent property tax statement.  Additional information may be necessary.  

Inquire at (507) 437-6360 or contact one of our lenders directly for information or to apply:

Stephanie Riles  - Consumer Lender and Mortgage Loan Originator (NMLS #651040)



Contact A Member Representative To Discuss Rates For Loan & Deposit Accounts

(507) 437-6360


Mower County Employees Credit Union