Products and Services Offered
We offer a full range of financial products and services to meet your everyday needs.
Everything from checking to share savings, loans, electronic services and much more!
Share Savings Accounts:
- Minimum opening deposit required of $5.00 - this is your share of ownership in the credit union.
- NO monthly maintenance fees
- Tiered dividend rates based on balance
- Dividend is credited quarterly
- We also offer sub-share savings accounts to help you save for a special purpose
Share Draft (Checking) Accounts:
- Dividend bearing account
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Bill Pay
- Convenient access with a VISA CheckCard
- Access to Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) including surcharge-FREE ATMs
- Overdraft Protection Program
- Direct Deposit
- Electronic ACH
- Variety of draft (check) styles
Share Certificate of Deposit Accounts:
Competitive rates for 6, 12, 24, 36 or 48 month terms.
Minimum opening deposit of $500.00
Start earning more on your savings by opening a Share Certificate today!
Interest/Dividend is credited quarterly (Excluding 6-month terms: credited at maturity)
Share term accounts (Share Certificates of Deposit): Penalties are incurred for early withdrawals
County Kids Club:
- We encourage our youngest members to save with our youth account program County Kids Club!
- Minimum opening deposit required of $5.00 - this is also their share of ownership in the credit union!!
- Youth ages newborn to 17 are eligible to become members of the Club by opening a standard Share Savings Account (normal account terms apply)
- Each time the Club Member makes a deposit of $5 or more and presents their Club Card, we validate their Card for that deposit.
- Bring in your piggy bank coin - We'll count it for FREE!
- Once the Club Member makes 10 separate deposits of $5 or more, they receive a free piggy bank as their first reward! As savers fill up additional Cards, we will offer more rewards including: Gift Cards, Toys, Games and so much more!
- EMV Chip Security
- SHAZAM Debit Rewards Program
- Worldwide Access: Contact us prior to your international travel to place a travel alert on your card.
- Fraud Protection with Shazam BOLT$ Mobile App or visit the Shazam Bolt$ Web Portal by clicking here
- ATM access - Locate an ATM near you by clicking here
- LOST OR STOLEN CARD: To report a lost or stolen card please call the credit union during normal business hours at (507) 437-6360. If you are calling after normal business hours please call Shazam directly at 1-800-383-8000 as soon as you realize the loss.
Verified by VISA (CheckCard):
Click Here to enroll now and shop online with greater security
- Expect something new the next time you shop online. The next time you use your Visa card when you shop online, you'll be asked to activate Verified by Visa. That's because your card is now equipped with Verified by Visa -- it password protects your card for FREE.
- It's safe and easy to activate while you shop. When you shop at a participating online store, enter the information required to activate your card in order to complete your transaction. It only takes a moment, and then your card will have password protection whenever you shop online.
- It's now even safer to shop online. Once you activate your card, Verified by Visa protects you at every participating store -- so only you can use your card.
Online Home Banking:
- View your accounts online anytime
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Apply for loans with our secure online loan application
- Set up account alerts
- Send secure messages directly to the credit union
- To log in - visit our home page or click here to be directed to the log in page.
- Mobile friendly-website! You can easily bookmark our webpage and Home Banking link on your smartphone or similar device!
- Offering YOU the ability to receive, view, manage and pay all bills, electronic or not!
- Simple and easy-to-use program built right into your existing Online Home Banking
- Enhanced features including: eBills, P2P payments, expedited same-day payments, customizable payment rules and member alerts!
- Pay Anyone feature allows you to choose single, recurring and future-dated payments
- How do I enroll? Log in to Home Banking and click Pay Bills. Submit the enrollment form and you'll be paying bills in no time!
Secured Loans:Automobile Secured Loans - We can help you purchase a new vehicle, refinance existing vehicle loans or simply assist you in obtaining the funds needed for whatever expenses you have! We would welcome the opportunity to save you money ..... stop by today to apply! Loans may be approved up to 100% of the NADA retail value (or 75% for salvage titles).
Recreational Secured Loans - Don't wait to have fun and enjoy the outdoors. We are happy to help you obtain the snowmobile, boat, motorcycle or camper of your dreams, plus much more! Loans may be approved up to 80% of the NADA retail value (or 75% for salvage titles).
Share Secured Loans - We offer lower rates when you use your share savings or certificate of deposit as collateral.
In partnership with Marketplace Home Mortgage, LLC NMLS #1082, MCECU NMLS #1154437
To find out more information or apply for a loan please visit our Mortgage Page (click here).
Looking for a new home or refinance? See us for all your mortgage needs!
We offer a variety of options including:
- No & Low Down Payments
- 30-Year Fixed Rates
- Second Homes
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) / VA / Rural Development
- Reverse Mortgages
- Construction Loans
First-Time Homebuyer Savings Accounts
- We offer a sub-share savings account to assist you in saving for the purchase of your first home!
- This program lets individuals or couples, parents and grandparents save money in a tax-preferred savings account to go toward the purchase of a first home.
- Click here to visit our Mortgage Page for more information
Personal Loans -
Closed End:Do you simply need a smaller amount of cash to pay for a vacation, purchase a new washer & dryer or any other smaller purchases? If so, we can help! Our closed-end personal loans offer you the opportunity to do just that!
Open End Revolving Lines of Credit:Do you like the security of having a small sum of cash available for rainy-day events? We can help you there too! Lines of credit offer a convenient way to access funds at any time without the hassle of filling out additional paperwork.
We Also Offer the Following Additional Services:
Free Notary Service
Free NADA Value Reports
Financial Review / Budgeting / Balancing Accounts
Coin Counting (Free)
Automatic Payment - Save a stamp and have your loan payments automatically withdrawn from your account. You can also use this convenient service to make automatic deposits to your MCECU accounts from an external account. Never be late on loan payments or use the service to build up your share-savings balance.
- CLICK HERE to print an automatic payment/deposit form. Please return your form with a voided check (if applicable) to the Credit Union at least three (3) days prior to the effective date.
Internal Transfers - Let us make transfers on your behalf between your MCECU accounts. Whether you'd like to have your loan payment transfered or a scheduled transfer to your share-savings account, we've got you covered. This service is also available with your Home Banking access. You can set up one-time or recurring transfers that best meet your schedule.
Direct Deposit - Send your payroll, social security, PERA, tax refund and more by Direct Deposit to your account at MCECU. It's quick, safe and easy! All you need is:
Your Account Number and Mower County Employees Credit Union Routing Number: 291973302
Payroll Deduction - It's easy to directly deposit funds into your share account or apply payments to any of your loans directly from your Mower County paycheck!
- CLICK HERE to print your Payroll Deduction Form. Please return your form to the Credit Union and we'll set up the deductions on your behalf with the County Payroll Department
Drop Box - Can't make it during business hours? We offer 2 drop box solutions:
Government Center Drop Box @ 201 First Street NE, Austin, MN (Picked up each weekday prior to 11:00 am)
Credit Union Drop Box - Located at the front of the Credit Union
Loan options are offered subject to normal credit approval. Shares federally insured by the NCUA. Please contact us for more details related to any of our products or services.